how about the international justice league of super acquaintances
old ass ppl talk shit about my generation until they accidentally disable their wifi and cant figure out how to turn it back on
then im suddenly the mastermind of information & resources
so how about a movie starring Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Pratt directed by Christopher Nolan naturally titled The Crisis
smoo told me to draw zutara week stuff so instead i drew some modern au gaang. sorry for my shitty handwriting.
Green Day’s lovely cover of Eye of the Tiger
Rising up BA NA NA NAAAA
BA NA NA NA NA NA NAAA NAAAA
Went the distance now I’m BA NA NA NAAA
Gotta fight BA DO DOO DO DO DOOO
It’s the Eye of the Tiger it’s the
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BA DA DA BOO DOO BOO DOO BA DA BAAAA DAAAAAA
DOO DOO DOOOO
BooDoOoDOooDooDOoodOoo dadAAaaaDA DA
daaa ddaaa ;sldkfls the eye of the
i thought you were exaggerating holy shit
idek how many times i have reblogged this but it will never not make me laugh omg
What are Otherkin?:
1 : one who identifies with various mythological archetype as vehicles of spiritual evolution and self-expression, similar to Native totemism only with a stronger level of self-identification.
2 : someone who believes in reincarnation, and that not all of their reincarnations were as a human.
Otherkin are those that believe they are “kin to the other.” In other words, they feel non-human in some way or another. This may be a spiritual or psychological belief.
Spiritual otherkin heavily base their identity off of the belief called reincarnation, which is the rebirth of a soul in a new body. Some believe that their soul/spirit was placed in the wrong body or they feel strongly connected to a non-human past life.
Psychologically based otherkin believe that their identity is due to trauma, brain development, or mental illness.
What aren’t Otherkin?:
- A gender
- A sexuality
- Physically non-human
- Able to physically shift
- All children/teenagers
- All white
- Excused from negative behavior
Nounself Pronouns, Noungenders, and the Otherkin Community:
- Nounself Pronouns and noungenders are transphobic and harmful to the non-binary community.
- Nounself pronouns and noungenders are appropriative of trans struggles.
- Trans people have spoken out against nounself pronouns.
- Otherkin is not a gender identity. It is a spiritual or psychological belief.
- Pronouns denote gender. There is no need to have a pronoun for a spiritual or psychological belief.
- Gender identity and pronouns are not accessories to be thrown around frivolously.
- If you want a name embellishment, use a nickname, not a pronoun.
- Nounself pronouns do not correctly function in the English language.
- Pronouns are supposed to be universally understood.
- Each person does not get their own personalized pronouns. That’s a nickname.
- Supporting nounself pronouns and noungenders give more reason for cis people to not take real non-binary gender identities and pronouns seriously.
- Nounself pronouns and noungenders scare cis people away from being educated on gender and gender identity. The education of cis people is extremely important.
- There are already established non-binary pronouns that are able to correctly function in language. [x]
Forced Awake - about inducing and/or forcing awakening
Correlations and contrasts between individual otherkin
Doubt in others - Dealing with others’ doubt, ridicule, etc.
The Other closet - coming out as Otherkin
Being the Real You with other people
Earth as Hell - sent here to suffer
Because Humans Lost Their Way - donated article from a human guy from Greenpeace
Related Tangents - common in the community, but not otherkin-specific
Otherworldly Beings - Spirit Folk / Subtle People
Dire-Forms aka True-Forms, subtle bodies, and other terminology